Friday, June 26, 2009

Fashion Friday: Pinky, pink, pink.

Time for another Fashion Friday with Summer at Le Musings of Moi, and this week, I'm using pink as an accent color. Why? Because I love pink. It's awesome. And, I'm impressed with passing off this "jeans and t-shirt" outfit as acceptable casual Friday clothes for work.

So...

Pink tank top - Old Navy
Gray top - Old Navy (I found it at a consignment shop, though)
Jeans - Big Star Maddie Fit Boot Cut


















Shoes - Payless (a BOGO find)














Earrings - Maurices

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cute Sera!

Marcie said...

You are just TOO cute Miss Sera!!! Those crazy folks at the hospital are lucky to have eye candy like you!! ;)

Jenners said...

You are so coordinated! Love those earrings. And I like pink as an "accent" color. Too much and you might look like you got covered in Pepto Bismol!

scrappysue said...

here from SITS love, love LOVe the earrings!

Mommynightowl said...

I love the shoes and earings.

visiting from SITS

Tamara Dawn said...

Cute! What a fun outfit!

Morgan said...

got to love old navy. I can't stand their music playing, but I really like their clothes.

bj said...

Hi, I'm bj and just over from SITS..
Have a wonderful Sunday..
xo bj

Katie said...

Stopping by from SITS. Your blog is ADORABLE!

Cascia Talbert said...

Cute outfit and it looks comfortable too.

Liz Mays said...

I would totally wear that! Of course, I could never look as cute in it so I'm not going to wear it after all.

Deb said...

okay, wait... how have i missed these?????????? you are freakin adorable, girlfriend!!!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56