Time for another Writer's Workshop over at Mama's Losin' It. This week's prompt?
10 Things I'm Currently Sick Of
1. Adam Lambert
2. Headlines about how Kris Allen's American Idol win was an "upset." He won. Get over it, people. America likes him better, and that's that. So, just shut up already.
3. My chipped polish toenails. It's high time to cash in my pedicure gift certificate...
4. Our crazy, almost jungle like weedy front and back yards.
5. Soy milk. I got a case of it at Costco, and I'm so tired of it. I'm so tired of it, in fact, that I'm sneaking the baby's WHOLE milk instead of drinking the 2% that's also in the fridge. Naughty, naughty...
6. The lack of pictures up on my walls. I'm working on it. Hung 3 new ones yesterday, but our entryway and hallway is still barren. Soon - I shall hang more pictures up soon.
7. The never. ENDING laundry in this house. Just when I think I've done all 73 loads, then I happen to enter the nursery and notice that the baby's hamper is overflowing.
8. My hair. And that's precisely why I just got off the phone with the salon and scheduled a haircut for Saturday.
9. Not being able to find my keys. Seriously. I think it's been a month. I got HOME - they've got to be here somewhere. I think it costs $80 some bucks to replace the car key since it's got a freaking computer chip in it. Let's not even mention the 2 different work keys that also happen to be on my keychain...
10. My itchy, scratchy, watery allergy eyes. Pollen is such a biatch.