So, blueviolet (by the way, you should go check her out) from A Nut in a Nutshell left me a comment, talking all about how her feelings were hurt that I didn't share more details of my date yesterday. I'm sorry, Blogland. It won't happen again. Below you will find the details.
And, since I left you dangling with my "big news" I figured I might as well tell you what that is, too. Otherwise I'll just keep trying to write the perfect post about it and it will take me days and you'll all leave me comments that you are just dying to know what it is and why won't I just come out and tell you, yadda, yadda, yadda. So. I'll just come right out and tell you.
My 6 months of ABPs is up, so I've been without them for about two or three weeks now. If you're a brand new reader, you're probably like, "Oooh. Woopty doo. Big deal. I don't even know what the heck you're talking about." But, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that my ABPs (anti bitchy pills, my fun name for anti-depressants) have been a part of my life since I was diagnosed with postpartum depression. So, with my doctor's okay, I am no longer on them, and so far, so good. Dennis is even giving me the thumbs up. Click here if you want to read more. So, it might not seem like a big deal, but to me, it's a really big deal.
I'm working on a short series of posts that chronicle my struggle with postpartum depression, so that will be posted sometime this month.
And now, for the details of the date...Brace yourselves!
1. Drop off baby at Grandma and Grandpa's.
2. Drive to theater.
3. Smuggle in 2 sodas by using my movie theater purse.
4. Buy 2 tickets and 2 personal pizzas at movie theater using gift card.
5. $1 left on movie gift card. Damn. This place is expensive.
6. Eat pizza.
7. While watching movie.
8. Get heartburn from pizza.
9. I have to pee, but I'm waiting until we get to my mom and dad's because the bathrooms are disgusting, and it's the one and only place I ever barfed when I was pregnant with Kaylee - in the movie theater bathroom. Bad memories, so I'm just going to hold it.
10. Arrive to pick up baby.
12. Play with baby and talk with Grandma.
13. Drive home.