Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think I've created a monster...

Seriously. Someone needs to take my temperature. I think I'm coming down with something.

I DVR'd "Bringing Home Baby Duggar." Do you think it's safe to say that I've officially gone off the deep end? Please, please don't answer that...it was a rhetorical question.

When I started blogging I never imagined that I would suddenly take such an interest in this family. I'm blaming it on Mama Kat because I never blogged about them until she prompted me to write a letter to someone who bothered me, and I happened to choose Michelle Duggar. Click here to read the letter.

Now I just can't stop. The family has always intrigued me and freaked me out a bit, but the more I learn, the more sucked in I get.

I think Michelle is sending out some sort of weird voo doo vibes through the television or something. I don't know.

Anyway, I don't want to overdo it, so I think I'm going to start a "sometimes weekly" slot for my reflections on the Duggars. I am hesitant to say it will be every week because I hate pressure, and that's too much pressure. So, it just depends on if I have material and if I have time. It will be called - Freaky Fridays: Your Weekly Dose of the Duggars or something similar to that anyway.

I'll change it up from week to week so you won't have to constantly be reading these hugely long posts about why the Duggars baffle me. Some weeks we'll have longer commentary, other weeks it'll be quick thoughts, and we'll even throw in a video here and there.

It's going to be crazy, fun times, people. Crazy, fun times. Emphasis on the crazy.

And for my regular readers who are wondering, Miss Kaylee is doing a bit better. Still not 100%, but she's getting better. Last night she was groggy again after throwing up, but we knew she was okay because she was clapping in her sleep. :) Thanks for the well wishes!

3 comments:

Young Momma said...

LOL Yes, you've completely gone off the deep end. ;)

I'm glad Kaylee is feeling better!

Deb said...

i think it's great. i love it when people become obsessed with things... it makes me feel like i might not be crazy. my obsession is casey anthony. thank goodness nancy grace is obsessed with her too!

can't wait to hear about the next installment of duggars gone wild!

Jenners said...

Well I for one am glad that your obsession with the Duggars will become a regular feature! I love reading them. And I can't believe you will run out of material. They have a book you know!

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56