Friday, November 14, 2008

My Reason for Laughing at 5 a.m. When I Wish I Was Sleeping...

I didn't have to go to work on this particular morning. I wanted desperately to sleep in. For once. Just once. Please? Pretty please, with sugar on top? Nope. I hear stirring in the nursery and a tiny little voice beckoning me with jibberish. I stumble out of bed, eyes half closed, and this is what I see when I walk in. Friggin' hilarious! And she stayed like this while I ran for the camera. I really, really wish what I knew why she did crazy stuff like this. Maybe she's going to be a completely self-taught circus acrobat. Who knows.


Head on over to Candid Carrie to join in her Phriday Photo Phinish Phiesta for yourself.

7 comments:

April said...

She is so cute. Babies do some of the funniest things. Don't you wonder what she is thinking?

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Stopping over from SITS and had to say hi! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love it, she is shaped like the bottom of a rocking chair! LOL! :) Maybe she was just rocking herself back to sleep! ;) I hear ya about just getting to sleep in just once! Don't we wish!

Sera said...

Ha ha ha! I never thought of it like that. That's cute.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

what a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!

Jenners said...

So funny! My husband won't let me post photos of my kid because he is so paranoid about Internet predators. Makes me crazy!!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56