Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday's Break From the Chaos

One of my very favorite things to do on Thursday nights is to watch The Office with my husband. We are huge, huge fans of the show for one simple reason. It's freakin' hilarious. We never fail to laugh out loud for nearly 30 minutes straight.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited we were when Jim and Pam finally got together. Then, after our excitement, we laughed at ourselves for getting so overjoyed about a FAKE TELEVISION COUPLE.

Anyway, I found this on YouTube and had to post it here. It's the Top 10 Jim and Pam moments. So, kick back, relax, and escape from some of your own chaos. And, tune into the Office. Thursday nights. NBC. 8 o'clock. Well, that's just what time it's on where I live. I have no idea what time it's on where you live. Maybe you should look that up.

(Oh, and before you hit play on this video, pause the music player on the right - otherwise your pretty little head might get overwhelmed and confused, and we don't need that.)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I LOVE The Office too--look forward to it every week. Tonight's episode was pretty funny--don't you think?

That was a great montage of Jim and Pam--thanks for showing it!

And thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Cheryl Ann said...

Gah! I love The Office too! SK and I watch it every week. Love your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine!

Sera said...

Yes, it was a great episode! And, more great Jim and Pam moments, eh? I'm glad she's back.

Jenners said...

Totally love The Office...one of the few shows I'll stop blogging to watch. 30 Rock is pretty freakin' funny too and on right after it. Tina Fey is my new heroine!

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56