Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beacuse daisies are the friendliest flowers.


Remember that line from You've Got Mail?

Meg Ryan is sick in bed, and Tom Hanks brings her a batch of fresh daisies. She talks about how she loves daisies because daisies are the friendliest flowers.

I've always loved daisies. They're so bright and perky and cheery. My wedding bouquet was a mixture of daisies and red roses.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our recent vacation to New Mexico.

Just a simple, pretty, delicate daisy.

My favorite.

This post is a part of Wordful Wednesday over at Angie's 7 Clown Circus.

10 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That's such a vivid white on the daisy, so refreshing. :)

Jennifer said...

It's true - Daisies are the prettiest, friendliest flower. You just want to smile when you see them!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

oh i just adore daisies. for some reason, it doesn't surprise me that they are your favorite!

that's an awesome photo, by the way.

Kiki said...

Daisys always put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing. Love You've Got Mail. Meg and Tom have great chemistry.Happy WW and take care.
-Kiki

April said...

I love daisy's too. Who wouldn't?! I actually have a tatoo of one. Great picture.

Lisa Anne said...

I love daisys too especially Gerber ones. I'm a very simplistic person, so this is my go to flower! That picture is so amazing. It made me smile.

Unknown said...

I love Daisies too! They are my Mommy's favorite flower. They are cheery! And filled with sunshine! Very pretty picture.

Becky said...

That is a great pic! I love daisys too!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I love the picture.

Daisies are beautiful.

Jenners said...

I've always like daisies too. I think it is the yellow and white combination ... so clean and friendly looking.

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56