Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Vegas or bust, baby.

If you're reading this, I'm in Vegas. I know, sniff, sniff - you're really sad for me because I'm not going to have any fun at all.

I mean, I'll be staying at a total dump.














Relaxing in luxury.





























Shopping.

Dancing like a fool (seriously, like a fool - must I remind you I have no rhythm?).

Meeting blog friends for the first time.

Like Summer from Le Musings of Moi.



















And Mama Kat from Mama's Losin' It.













Riding a gondola while a little Italian man sings to me.















Eating lovely food.

Watching TV in the bathroom. Because there's a TV in the bathroom.

Walking around, pretending I'm actually in Venice, even though it's far, far away.















And smiling from ear to ear.




















Because I'm going on vacation. SITScation, to be exact, with a bunch of lovely ladies from SITS - otherwise known as The Secret is in the Sauce.

No diapers to change, no bills to pay, to work to go to, no dishes or clothes or spilled spaghetti-o's to clean up.

Just a girl's weekend in Vegas.

But, since we're all bloggers, I can tell you that what happens in Vegas, won't be staying in Vegas. ;)

Have a great weekend, and I'll tell you all about it when I return!

Eeeeeeee!!!!


14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I'm so sorry that you're vacationing in such slummy conditions! LOL!!

Enjoy your trip!!!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspots.com

Loukia said...

Oh how exciting! I so wish I was going... have fun - you know you will! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

Ally Wasmund said...

i'm so so jealous!!!! have a great time! take lots of pics :)

party like the rockstar that you are! Woohooo!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!

Connie said...

SHUT UP! There is a TV in the bathroom?

We are going to have a fabulous time!! WOOT!

Muznah said...

wowow :) so happy for you and anxiously waiting to hear more

Lisa Anne said...

Have a blast!! I don't think they have the gondola rides anymore. The last time I went I couldn't find them. I'm so over Vegas, I've been 4 times in one year. LOL Too much.

But I am jealous, you all are going to have sooooo much fun. Maybe next year for me.

Deb said...

lord have mercy, girl, you'd better take LOADS of pictures!!!!!!!

i can't think of anyone who deserves a fun girls' weekend away more than you, my sweet friend!

totally wish i was going to be there. i bet we'd have more than our share of laughs.

Anonymous said...

Me so jealous!

Kacee said...

My heart really goes out to you having to stay in such a place. It's inhumane really. :-)

Summer said...

I loved every minute of it with you girl!!! You totally made my trip what it was!

Love ya!

Jenners said...

I forgot this was now!! Have sooooooo much fun! We stayed at the Venetian once and it was heaven! And you must so tell me all about it.

Claremont First Ward said...

Wasn't it so fun? I loved meeting you!

Alicia said...

yaayy!! so glad that we got to meet and hang out! seriously you are too cute for words!! i can't wait to see your pics from this weekend!! hugs!
~alicia

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56