Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Motherhood, Tupperware and Toddlers - it's a beautiful mix.


What does motherhood mean?

It means a whole heck of a lot of things. Scraped knees, bonked heads, explaining dead goldfish, tickle fights, tooth fairies, learning to put someone else's needs before your own, and many, many other things.

Right now, one thing motherhood means to me is that my days of having a Tupperware cabinet where I can find exactly what I am looking for thanks to my six beautiful and elegant bins from Dollar Tree are gone. For several years to come.

And I'm quite okay with that.


*This post is a part of Wordful Wednesday, hosted by Angie at Angie's 7 Clown Circus.

10 comments:

Summer said...

We are just alike....or rather she is just like Chloe. If only you could see my kitchen now. =)

Miss you girlee!

Unknown said...

That is such a classic picture! Every kid needs a cupboard they can climb into!

Kathleen W. said...

Oh, I know exactly what you're going through. My toddler is into everything, everywhere.

Cute photo!

Connie said...

This cabinet has been a lifesaver for me...and now I need a whole new set because much of the containers and/or lids are outside in the yard.

But they are cheap toys!

Molly said...

What is it with babies and tupperware?!? My kitchen is constantly covered in it!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh! look how cute she is in there!! lol! we have a tupperware cabinet too and seriously, its NEVER organized!! but at least i know the kids can't hurt themselves with anything in there! did she like her purse you got in vegas?

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Definitely have been there.:) Love the picture!

Jenners said...

Oh yes ... a thing of the past. But if it keeps them occupied and it is safe, then who cares!!!???

Dee said...

LOL! Looks like my house EVERY DAY!

Janna said...

Yep! We are in the same boat! My post was based on a similar note. Oh those little hands!

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56