Friday, October 2, 2009

Just give me a hot drink and my DVR and I'm set.

Dennis is at karate and Kaylee is sleeping. My house is filled with with this unfamiliar thing I like to call silence.

I'm about to make myself a hot chai latte, pop some popcorn, grab some tissues and get set to watch last night's season premier of Private Practice.

One of my favorite shows ever, and no matter what - I cry at pretty much every episode. I'm such a frickin' sap.

Oh, how I love my alone time. So very much.

8 comments:

April said...

I am so glad you are finally getting some peace and hopefully some rest. You need it and so does she! Sleep well Kaylee and Sera!

Molly said...

Yay for alone time! I haven't seen Private Practice from this week. My in-laws are here so my DVR is overflowing with things like that, the hills, and RHOA. Haha. Oh, and I cry at every episode, too!

Rachel said...

Oh the bittersweet silence! It always leaves me wanting more....

Hope you enjoy your YOU time!

Lisa Anne said...

So did you like the premier of Private Practice? I thought it was way to predictable. I don't know, I have to admit I was barely paying attention to it. I like Grey's so much better and really wish Addison would go back on the show.

Connie said...

I love Silence....

And Private Practice was great! So glad they found the baby.

Sera said...

I loved the season premier. I'll admit they totally had me tricked until toward the end. I wasn't watching Grey's yet when Addison was a regular part of their show, so I may feel differently if I had that perspective. I love both shows, and I like her role on Private Practice - I think she totally kicks butt.

Liz Mays said...

I love alone time too!!!

Jenners said...

Sounds to me like a perfect night. I hope you enjoyed it to the fullest. You need a night like that!

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56