Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday humor courtesy of moi. You're welcome.

Well, if you don't share my sense of humor, you may not laugh - you may think this is ridiculous and stupid, but I love it.

And frankly, I think we're in need of a little humor around here. We saw this a few days ago on TV and it just had me in stitches. Another reminder that when you're down in the dumps, funny stuff can really help lift you out of the funk you're stuck in.

Dennis and I get so excited every time Andy Samberg comes up with a new digital short on Saturday Night Live. He's just crazy and hilarious, and we love him. I wish we could be friends with him so we could sit around and insist that he makes us laugh all day and all night. But, he would probably think that was be weird, and - well, he's a celebrity, so we'll never be friends.

I'll just have to settle for watching his videos online. This is his latest, and it had us cracking up and rewinding the DVR to watch parts of it again. His facial expressions just kill me.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, my husband and I love his shorts too. (Video shorts, that is!! LOL!) Thanks for the chuckle!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Trina said...

We so love Andy. Our fav is Dear Sister. Everytime my kids hear the song Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo they reenact the Dear Sister short. It's priceless. Loved the post.

Rachel said...

"Happy Birthday to the ground!" ROFL!

Rachel said...

"Happy Birthday to the ground!" ROFL

Sera said...

We're constantly saying, "Happy birthday to the GROUND!" Now. And, "You can't BUY me, hot dog MAN!" "That's not my DAD - that's a CELL phone!" Hilarious. Anyone else still love the Chronic-WHAT-cles or NARNIA one? That one's a classic.

Rachel said...

LOVE it!! Thank you for posting! We love his videos around here, too.

Deb said...

he cracks me up... i adore him for some strange reason. and yes, laughing is the best medicine (and chocolate, as you say).

 
ss_blog_claim=e944dbd713f37d550ebdc4631fb44f56